Saturday 1 March 2008

Aid your Presi!

Current ongoing SMS conversation with MinorRoyal:

MinorRoyal:I'm at Imperial. I am bored. Help me. Help me.
BakerGirl: You're in London. While I'm stuck at home. Hiding away from the evil winds that treathen to blow me away. Go party. Mingle. Something.
MinorRoyal: Don't know how to mingle. I'm scared. Save me. Brave the winds. Aid your Presi (which is apparently how he abbreviates president. Sheesh)
BakerGirl: Go away. Count hats or something.
MinorRoyal: There is one hat here. I'm done. I demand that you amuse me!
BakerGirl: Count ties. You'll have to walk around and mingle while you do that. Sort them by colour or something.

MinorRoyal: The first guy I went up got up a bit funny when I tried to feel up his tie. Didn't like me stroking it.
BakerGirl: I said COUNT. Not CARESS.
MinorRoyal: Oh. My mistake.
BakerGirl: ... Go away.

I am not a source of entertainment.

xx,
BakerGirl

No comments: