Sunday 9 March 2008

I wish you were...

Pick one.

a) ... here.
b) ... someone else.

Because I certainly don't know how to choose now. You've pushed me to the edge, the damage has been done. I can't promise you everything will be ok this time. It may be too late to come back from this, though I want to so much. I'm trying. Help me.

Because I don't recognise myself anymore. For the last 3 years there's never been another that's been able to draw my attention away from you, no matter what shit you've put me through. You've cheated, you've told me I'm not your number one priority but I've tried to understand. I stayed to support you through that crucial stage in your life. And maybe that's what I was meant to do, set you on the right track and then move on. Through your journey, I think I lost myself. My strength has been erroded away bit by bit. I'm tired, so tired.

I don't think I have the energy to support the both of us anymore, it's up to you for now. Until I can rebuild again.


xx,
BakerGirl

No comments: