Thursday 27 March 2008

Navel Piercing.

It was... an interesting sort of pain. But I guess self-inflicted pain always is, somewhat. A pain you expect, one that you volountarily put yourself through, is different from lets say, an accidental cut or an unexpected oven burn.

No I'm not into S&M (as FirstStalker was commenting). It hurt, it bloody well hurt, the numbing spray or godknowswhat didn't seem to do much. But again, I knew it would hurt, and I still wanted to go through it.

Two stabs. Once to pierce the hole (with a hugeass needle), once to put the bar through. I think there was a fair bit of blood, the piercing lady kept telling me not to look until I was told to. And so I didn't.

Blood does NOT appeal to me.

To be honest, I think it hurt less than when I got my nose pierced, even though that was faster; just a loud bang from that gun-looking thingy they use to pierce ears and noses. But unlike your nose and ears, which don't move (unless you're some weirdo that can flap your ears or likes to wiggle your nose), I am now strangely aware of my navel everytime I move my body.

It's feeling rather tender now.

But I do like my new jewelry.


xx,
BakerGirl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would discourage you from having navel piercing. Last year there was an accident in Hong Kong, whereby the a lady was KILLED by her navel piercing! How?

The sharp jewelery at her navel shot up to punctual her heart!