Saturday 1 March 2008

It still blows.

The wind, that is.

Found this left on my messenger this morning.

MinorRoyal: Darling, if you're walking around campus this morning and happen to see any notebook pages with my writing flying about, pick them up and keep them for me.

Apparently a whole stack of papers blew away from him.

Fat chance that I'll come across any. The only place I'll be going to till the wind dies down is back to bed. So unless the pages decide to fly in through my window, they're left to journey the big bad world out there.

Crazy strong wind.

Maybe if I turn my heater up to high, lie down, and close my eyes, I can imagine I'm at a beach somewhere far away with the breeze blowing and waves crashing. It certainly sounds like it.

Either that, or a typhoon is headed this way.

xx,
BakerGirl

No comments: